Leopar is a natural language parser based on the Interaction Grammars formalism.
The current version is 1.6.0 (based on Leopar's library v. 1.6.0) and was released on May 29, 2012.
The parser is developed in the Calligramme Team (LORIA - INRIA).
- Bruno GUILLAUME is the main developer of the parser
- Guy PERRIER is the main developer of the linguistic resources
- Guillaume BONFANTE contributes to parsing algorithms and brings many other ideas
- Sylvain POGODALLA was one the historical pioneer
- Paul MASSON is working hard to make everything cleaner, installable and usable
Many other people have contributed to Leopar with ideas, code, resources: Joseph Le Roux, Jonathan Marchand, Mathieu Morey, Karën Fort, Valmi Dufour-Lussier, Shohreh Tabatabayi Seifi, Jennifer Planul, Hassen Ben-Zineb, Masood Ghayoomi, Philippe Schmucker.